Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I would say that I have lost count of how many times I have watched the movie series, "The Matrix;" and each time I see things in these three movies I didn't see in the first view. I mean, I see matters that assisted me in understanding how this experience we are all going through in this life is somewhat like a matrix. I have most of my life felt like Neo with this "splinter" in my mind feeling that their is more beyond just what eye can see or ear hear. As I would look deeper or listen harder I would see things different then most. I began to write what it was that I saw. I grew up reading the Bible and loved doing studies; studies that got deeper and deeper, many times to the disagreement of my peers. Because of this I found I had to go outside their walls or stay and conform to their many times box mentality. Now understand, I still have a deep respect from those who attend organized religion; I simply wanted to go deep into many of the truths they shared. I learned a lot from them. But, there was always this gentle Spirit in me urging me on. Someone mentioned to me once, "You have got to start a blog; what you are sitting on needs to get out there." Well, this blog is my first attempt to getting out what it is I have seen. I have looked into putting it all into books; either time or money were the issue. So, until such time when both time and money come together for me, I will share highlight of that which I hope to have published. It is July 22, 2010 and within three months I will be retiring. So I do know that soon time with be on my side. It is all a matter of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment